Business Analyst/Sales Support Associate
- Minimum B.S. (with major in biological sciences a plus) and/or 3-5 years of related Customer Service experience
- Prior client services experience in laboratory or medical field preferred - Exposure to medical terminology and/or oncology specific terminology desirable.
- Knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures.
- Must have strong listening skills when dealing with Customer phone messaging.
- Should have great communication skills: written and verbal.
- Need to be a self-starter, extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments.
- Able to stay calm and patient in stressful situations, especially when interfacing with the Customer.
- Responsive and reliable, with exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Strong Computer Skills - working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and CRM client databases
- Assist Senior Vice President of Sales with sales tracking, reporting, and metrics
- Client services responsibilities - respond to in-bound sales calls/web inquiries, address client requests, assist with client issue resolution. Assist customers with service questions as trained with basic product knowledge, specifications and pricing.
- Manage CRM client database
- Maintains existing customer records with their updates as specified and/or as identified.
- Assist sales team with client requests, patient case tracking, new client start-up process, new sales prospecting
- Support the onboarding of new customers
- Work with patient coordinators to facilitate communication of patient case information/requests to sales team
- Deals with customers via telephone and/or email inquiries related to existing and/or new Perthera product Sales Orders in a professional manner.
Career Growth Opportunity - The ideal candidate for this position must be self-motivated, organized and willing to grow rapidly with a company that is an emerging force in personalized cancer medicine. Success in this position will lead to opportunities to advance their career within the Perthera sales organization.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Business Analyst in Andover, MASoftware SpecialistsAndover , Massachusetts, United StatesFeb 23
Business Analyst, FlightsTripAdvisorBoston, Massachusetts, United StatesFeb 23
Sr. Business AnalystCAQHWashington, United StatesFeb 23
Business Analyst - InfrastructureIntraEdgeFort Worth , Texas, United StatesFeb 23
Business Analyst JuniorZolon TechCarlsbad , California, United StatesFeb 23
Latest from the webjobs by
Business AnalystAlberta Energy RegulatorCalgary, AB15 Feb
Business Analyst - Benefit Services (170217A)Manitoba Blue CrossWinnipeg, MB17 Feb
Junior Business AnalystInfotek Consulting ServicesToronto, ON22 Feb
Urgently Looking for Business AnalystForzance TechnologiesCalgary, AB14 Feb
Business AnalystMorgan StanleyMontréal, QC22 Feb
Business Analyst - SalesPenguin Random House LLCNew York , New York, United StatesFeb 19
Business Analyst / Sales TrainerBusiness Services CompanyIrvine , California, United StatesFeb 20
Senior Business Analyst, Sales Experience ApplicationsCredit AcceptanceSouthfield , Michigan, United StatesFeb 22
Associate Business Analyst - ManufacturingBlue Diamond GrowersSacramento, California, United StatesFeb 20
Business Analyst/AssociateAntares CapitalLos Angeles (Downtown), California, United StatesFeb 08