Are you a great detective?
Vypin, LLC has a second opening for a Business Analyst (BA) who is a great detective and has strong investigative skills. As a BA, you know how to using probing questions to get at information the customer may not even know they need to provide for a successful project. You are a skillful facilitator and negotiator and understand the needs and pain points of customers. Your strong knowledge-base of software systems never stops growing because you are constantly learning new information and understanding customers' industries. You are not only a skilled verbal communicator, but you can document process maps and user stories that are easily understood. If we are describing you ?and you meet the job requirements for the position, we want to hear from you.
This full time position will work remotely to start. Position is located in the Chicago area. Relocation is not available for this position. Must eligible to work without sponsorship. Candidates selected to participate in the interview process should be prepared to demonstrate their successful detective work as Business Analyst.
And now for the details:
- Fully understand customer requirements, develop and manage project scope, and provide market-driven functionality data to various stakeholders within Vypin.
- Spend time talking with customers about wants and needs as well as interacting with the sales team.
- Speak the customers' language and translate it into functional requirements through the creation of process maps, user stories, and other written documents.
- Collaborate with technology stakeholders to communicate business and technical requirements. Validate solutions solve customers' issues.
- Become an administrative super-user of Vypin software products.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and develop key relationships within Vypin. Up to 25% travel that will include a couple of days per week spent in downtown Chicago initially and 1-2 onsite customer visits per month after that.
Skills and Experience Needed for a Vypin Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a Software Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Sales Engineer or equivalent related experience. Experience across multiple industries highly preferred.
- Proven problem-solver with strong customer development skills. Demonstrated passion for producing high-quality work that focuses on the customer's needs.
- Experience creating understandable process maps, user stories, and other documents for customers and internal teams.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies including Agile or Waterfall.
- Strong ability to gather, interpret and collate data from multiple sources.
- Ability to work across multiple contexts on multiple projects of varying size, scope and complexity at once.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and decisiveness to work effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Superior project and time management skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Business Analyst in Andover, MASoftware SpecialistsAndover , Massachusetts, United StatesFeb 23
Business Analyst, FlightsTripAdvisorBoston, Massachusetts, United StatesFeb 23
Sr. Business AnalystCAQHWashington, United StatesFeb 23
Business Analyst - InfrastructureIntraEdgeFort Worth , Texas, United StatesFeb 23
Business Analyst JuniorZolon TechCarlsbad , California, United StatesFeb 23
Latest from the webjobs by
Business AnalystAlberta Energy RegulatorCalgary, AB15 Feb
Business Analyst - Benefit Services (170217A)Manitoba Blue CrossWinnipeg, MB17 Feb
Junior Business AnalystInfotek Consulting ServicesToronto, ON22 Feb
Urgently Looking for Business AnalystForzance TechnologiesCalgary, AB14 Feb
Business AnalystMorgan StanleyMontréal, QC22 Feb
Finanical Analyst/Business AnalystDynamic RecyclingOnalaska , Wisconsin, United StatesFeb 22
Senior Business Analyst / Business Systems AnalystEagle Technical StaffingBala Cynwyd , Pennsylvania, United StatesFeb 23
Business Analyst / Project AnalystCreative Human Capital SolutionsSeal Beach , California, United StatesFeb 23
Business AnalystRWDIBowmanville, Ontario (ON), CanadaFeb 16
Business AnalystKingland SystemsAmes , Iowa, United StatesFeb 16